At Harrison F-Trucks we have the complete range of parts for all vehicles across the F-Series range. We can even source the more rare parts for older vehicles. Contact our parts department and we’ll get you back on the road quicker!
Our ongoing commitment to you and your new Harrison F-Truck begins with quality after sales backup and support at all times.
Your new Harrison F-Truck is covered by a full bumper to bumper New Vehicle Warranty for a period of *4 years or 130,000kms, (whichever occurs first).
- Our Warranty is fully underwritten by the Harrison Motoring Group; a family owned & operated Company of over 30 years in the Motor Vehicle Industry.
- Your claim won’t be inhibited by technical fine print and exclusions that can be found in some after market warranties.
- This comprehensive Harrison F-Truck Warranty has been experienced by many hundreds of F-Truck owners throughout Australia since 2008.
- We have a 24/7 Technical Service Manager on call to help guide you should any issues arise that need immediate attention.
- The Warranty and Technical Support is further enhanced by a *3 year 24/7 day a week NRMA Roadside Assistance; this is included in the purchase of your Harrison F-Truck.
- Harrison F-Trucks have travelled more than 50 million kilometres from the top to the bottom of Australia and all parts in between.
- You can rest easy, Harrison F-Truck Warranty and 24/7 Roadside Assist offers “peace of mind” motoring around Australia.
*Warranty (terms & conditions included in customers warranty booklet).
*NRMA Roadside Assist is non-transferable.
PREMIUM ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
All brand new Harrison F-Trucks come with a custom tailored premium roadside assistance package which is administered by NRMA Australia. From the day you pick up your new Harrison F-Truck you will be fully covered for 3 years 24 hrs per day, 365 days of the year no matter where you are in Australia.
A SMALL SAMPLE OF YOUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
FULL PRODUCT ENTITLEMENTS
Please refer to our NRMA Light Commercial Absolute
Assist programme on the following link.